十月十八我生日这一天
October 18th, my birthday
蜡烛熄灭后浮现你的脸
Your face appeared after the candle lights were off
你说祝我生日快乐
You wished me a happy birthday
但还有话挂在嘴边
But there was something more from you to say
你说你身边多了一个他
You said there will be another "he" beside you
之后伤人的话你不想讲
And you did not want to say anything hurts after that
你说你会怀念或纪念
You said you will miss back the time or commemorate
谢谢你我该说声感谢
Thank you, I should say. Thanks.
我不屑纪念这一天我们分别
I disdain to commemorate the day we separated
我不屑怀念你的嘴喊着抱歉
I disdain to think of your mouth screaming that you are sorry.
我后来发现你的侧脸
Then I discovered the side of your face
只是我脑子里面的一点残缺
Just a fraction of incompleteness in my brain
一点残缺
A fraction of incompleteness
但还有话你挂在嘴边
But there was still something more from you to say
我不屑怀念你的脸欲止又言
I disdain to think about your face that could not decide to speak or not
忘了说抱歉的是我才对I
should be the one that forget to say I'm sorry.